The Mobile Bloxxers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True or.............. false.............

4 posters

Go down

Did I join becasue cool looking uniforms

True or.............. false............. Vote_lcap67%True or.............. false............. Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
True or.............. false............. Vote_lcap33%True or.............. false............. Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

True or.............. false............. Empty True or.............. false.............

Post  blue9999 Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:13 pm

The poll.....

answer under dis post l
l
l
\/

Last edited by blue9999 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stuff)
blue9999
blue9999
High Ranked

Back to top Go down

True or.............. false............. Empty Re: True or.............. false.............

Post  blue9999 Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm

do nto read if u havn't vote read after vote

it is true
blue9999
blue9999
High Ranked

Back to top Go down

True or.............. false............. Empty Re: True or.............. false.............

Post  legomasta63 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:32 am

I didn't read before voting, and I guessed true Very Happy I actually think that back then, the uniforms...erm, weren't the best... (No offence Words).

And since this has a "joining-the-MB" subject, this my story of joining the clan! I joined because I was looking for a clan to join, but the clan came to me with Words. I met him in a game once waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, and he asked me to join. I think it was zombie rescue game or something like that. So yeah, I joined! It was kewl. ;D Now you know MAH storeh Razz
legomasta63
legomasta63
Admin

Back to top Go down

True or.............. false............. Empty my story XD

Post  ih8ppl Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:21 pm

snce were posting how we joined i joined after i visited survive a astroid crash and i went on all of words games and i met words at the HQ and i was talking to him about the mobile bloxxers then i joined
ih8ppl
ih8ppl
High Ranked

Back to top Go down

True or.............. false............. Empty No,no

Post  blue9999 Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:29 pm

you don't understand when i saw the uniforms i thought "wow space tech and soilders I got to join this" it was how it looked as in not green camo (soilder) or fancy (space tech) a bit a both to things i like Razz
blue9999
blue9999
High Ranked

Back to top Go down

Post  nickthedevil4337 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 pm

even though i diden't join back in like 08' but i saw some old uniforms.............true Rolling Eyes lol! albino
nickthedevil4337
nickthedevil4337
Admin

Location : On planet 51 killing zombies with the Chuanglida.......

https://mobilebloxxers.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down